Have you Gymagogo'd yet?!?!?

Gymagogo-Logo-Hi-Res

 Get your workout on...FOR FREE!


This is going to sound too good to be true but rest assured...IT IS LEGIT!

If you are ready to start working out but are intimidated by the gym --this is truly the way to go! Gymagogo is a fantastic service that allows you to take LIVE pilates and yoga classes from the Convenience of your own home.

Since Gymagogo is relatively new...the classes are totally FREE! This is a fantastic way to get your workout on because the certified instructor is there to guide and encourage you and since they can see you, they can make the necessary form and technique corrections to prevent injuries and to help you get the most out of your workout!


Here is how it works:

  • Sign up for the class online
  • Download the software from the confirmation link sent to your email (it is important to check your system requirements via the link in advance of your class)
  • When you get the link before your class, click it and get ready to workout!
  • A certified class instructor will see YOU and you will see them during the workout.
I would LOVE if you would try this workout with me! Click HERE to Join in! 

Also - swing by their Facebook page and give them a quick LIKE!  Gymagogo on Facebook HERE

Some Questions you may have:


How much does it cost?
Nothing silly--its FREE!

Can the other class members see me?
Nope! Just the instructor

Do I need special equipment?
You do not need anything special! Just you, a roomy space, a computer equipped with webcam, and a yoga mat if you choose. 

What classes are offered?
Both yoga and Pilates classes are available in a beginner and intermediate version.  They are available on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 8 and 9 respectively.

I can honestly tell you that I have been nothing but impressed with their service so far! They send you text messages before your class as a reminder and the customer service has been amazing (even when its is a technology question)! 

I hope you will consider trying out gymagogo with me and will share some of your thoughts! I hope to see you at the workout...well, not really - I can't see you...remember!?!?!

1 comment:

Lanaya | Raising Reagan said...

I was really impressed myself with Gymagogo. I hope they do well! :)

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS